- Governors State University – Alumni Exhibition (9/15/16 – 10/07/16)University Park, IL.
Curated by Sergio Gomez, director of exhibitions at the Zhou B. Art Center.
Closing reception: 10/07/16 5PM – 7PM
- The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur – The Book as Art 3:0 No Jacket Required (7/24/15 – 9/18/15) Atlanta, GA.
The exhibition is an exciting visual component of the largest independent book festival in the country. Jurors Margot Ecke, Arlyn Ende and Jeff Rathermel selected my novel sculpture, The Ten Thousand Loves, 372.2 for this exhibition.The Book as Art exhibition, July 24-Sept. 18 in the gallery at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, will be held in conjunction with the AJC Decatur Book Festival, the largest independent book festival in the country. It is expected to draw 85,000 book-lovers to downtown Decatur over Labor Day weekend (Sept. 5-6), demonstrating that books are cherished by multitudes in tangible and touchable form even as they morph into new forms and formats.
- Columbia College – Art in the Library (9/18 & 11/20)Chicago, IL.
- Columbia College – Alumni on 5: You Come and Go (9/12/2014 – 3/15/2015)Chicago, IL.
- Dunedin Fine Art Center, Douglas-Whitley Gallery – Homegrown II (9/12 – 10/19)Dunedin, FL.
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago Gallery – Innersection/Innerchange (9/19 – 12/15)Chicago, IL.
- New Music School (Fall 2014)Chicago, IL.